User avatar

WritersUnleashed

  • Art & Photography Re: Hand Painted Chair.

    Pretty awesome chair. It would be a little nice if the pictures were a bit bigger, and more on the actual artwork itself, so we could actually review and crit. ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Truth

    This really isnt that good. Its not really a poem if you think about it. Its really kind of a rap. The rhyme is also pretty off. Its sometimes is ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: In a minute

    Yes, it is a bit brief, because the rest of the things I could find were stupid money facts...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dynamic Delanie's Review Shop {Open!}

    Lol, I already have two jobs for you so have fun (check my page for the poems).

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: In a minute

    I don't know what inspired me to write this, but I am wrote it... enjoy.. When the clock hits two I can tell you 250 babies breath their first 113 ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morgan's Lullaby

    Your angelic, soft hair, Good good, except soft doesn't quite go with angelic and your shimmering brown eyes. Does brown really shimer? Your sweet voice, flowing in the air, was ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Picturesque

    Im not sure if it is your camera, your pan, your angle, or what, but these shots had so much more potential. The first one, was really just a bad ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Book cover of my story

    Interesting. Very interesting. This would be a very good piece of art, as of itself, for there are no real artistic flaws in it (except the wings are way too ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    This is decent, not really the best. I can spot some flaws off the bat, but lets just wait for the crit to bring those up. And now were in ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Boy 1

    This is overall, pretty good, but I do spot some major flaws. ~First off, the head is pretty...unpreportional if you might say. The head is a litle to wide for ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: City Underground

    Lol, if the almighty nate likes it, it is golden :P Anyways, this is pretty cool, but i don't agree with Sacred. It is very... empty. Sure this would be ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: When A Princess Draws Arms

    This is interesting. I can't really crit on anything specific, because it is unlinke almost anything I have seen before. It is completely new, but it makes complete sense, which ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean in January

    GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! I was getting tire of ameatuer photos on here. These are great! You are certainly a great photographer! I can only really crit on the last photo, ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Selections

    The first one is pretty good. There is a reason that it got first place. The only thing I can find to crit on, is that there are little annoying ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Dieing Thoughts

    Just some stuff I threw together real quick. Edit: Lol, I put through instead of threw... My mother walks; eyes glazed Stuck behind invisible haze Her glasses reaching off her ...

    Mar 10, 2011


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy