User avatar

WritersUnleashed

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Deep Magic Chapter 1: Part 1

    Stella sat on the hard wooden chair at the book of the empty library in Salhitz Castle. She was reading one of the many books that her teacher had assigned ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: NOTHING.

    Oh boy. This deserves a crit ticket. Ill do it in sections. Ill do section one on saturday.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I couldn't resist posting this picture. How many people do you know with earrings this big that double as bracelets? Woot. This is an awesome pic.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Blue Face

    First things first, this guy kinda looks like an alian :P K, just had to say that. ~The hair is kind of... unpreportional. It is pretty big for such a ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You

    Oh lord. Oh lord. This is going to be torn apart by my crit. Red is comments/crits. Blue is possible changes I traveled so far to hear you voice I ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Man with Glove

    This one is interresting. There are a few errors I can spot, however. ~The chin! Where is the chin? I personally love my chin, and would die without it :P ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Why Hide the Eye

    So, not only is the right eye missing, its extremely small. There has to be some of it showing at least, noticing how big the other eye is. Also, the ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: House of Murder DT

    *Signs super ultra fancy signature*

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: How to keep up with deadlines?

    I believe the only dedlines for writing should be for nanowrimo (unless your a signed author ofcourse). Writing should be a fun thing, not a job (unless, again, it is ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Your getting a guy I'll add more when I come up with more. name/child number: Stepheno ; 19 gender: male age: 16 description/picture: Long black hair, grows out in a ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: War Games

    Woot male Age: 16 Name: Sepherus Likes: Girls, archery, fooling around with magic, and girls. Dislikes: People who repeat themselves. Other than that, he really doens't dislike anything. Very friendly

    Mar 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: new reviewer:)

    I have a few on my page that need reviewing. Thanks.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dynamic Delanie's Review Shop {Open!}

    Got another one up for you. Check my page.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nightmare

    I've noticed that when I write poetry, It is as if my conscience is in another realm. There are two realms that It might go to. One would be a ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "F" = Failure

    My stomach is turning, spinning very fast. very? no My head is pounding, like a bomb about to blast. My hands are sweating, smoldering, very charred. again, very? My eyes ...

    Mar 11, 2011


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind