User avatar

WritersUnleashed

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Cute little kitty!

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Things

    I'm not completely sure what compelled me to write this, but I did. Wonders of the world flash and flaunt. Impossible dreams urge and taunt. A world of growth, love, ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: churning desire

    I didn't quite get this. Sure a cool format of a poem is always suprising and inovating, but they are not always good. This is one of the times format ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: all about me

    Oh boy, this was a thread bump too...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despair.

    I laugh and I cry I love and I hate I want and I give I am like you Unlike the others, I like this line. If you read it ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The real you

    Since the others already took care of the crits I would make, Ill just give some opinions. The rythm is a little weird in this poem. Its a little hard ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ruka

    I've started to notice some common errors in your art, as great as the peices may be. The hair looks like it is not connected. I feel as if it ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Re: The Art of BSing

    Yes, this is an extravagent piece. I completly agreed with this wonderful idea. I have used this therum before, which is how a magnaged to pull of the unfeasible acheivment ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You

    Awww, that sucks. I put a lot of work into that crit.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Mr. President

    Being a supporter of not supporting Barrack Obama, I completley agree with you. Even though I won't get too far into it, because politics shouldn't be discussed in a reply, ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Re: Book Trailer

    Okay, lets break it down: Music: I like it. It kind of gives an anxious feel to the video, which is obviously what you want. Titles: Great. I was intruiged ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Up at night

    Dude... how can you even thread bump that epically?

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: all about me

    Oh boy. Im not sure if this is a fail or what, but it is actually kind of funny. First off, you didn't even capatalize. I mean, this is a ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Re: The Serendipity Theory

    This is a strange theory. I kind of agree with it, but I don't know why. I don't believe in it, because it defies all logic. I mean, there has ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Help It

    Whoh. WHOH. This is fricken crazy. Crazy cool. But crazy. I've never, and I am sincere in saying this, seen anything like it. Its is beutiful, but isn't what beautiful ...

    Mar 12, 2011


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller