User avatar

WritersUnleashed

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It was just one night.

    I see an attempt at making a fancy rhythm, but It did not work out quite well. Sure, it was a good poem, but the rhythm did more harm than ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    OMG, i tottally forgot to post here. I told myself all last night too... And sadly enough I don't have much time, so this will be pretty much... on the ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: heylo, friendlings!!!

    Heeey, you gave me a review. Lol. And it was a positive one so you get a double awesome welcome. And I love the wrods epic, ownage, and supercalifragalisticexbealladocious also.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Indifference

    This poem really hit home. Even though there are some rhythm mistakes I can spot, they do not matter. They actually give the story a better feeling. But yes, I ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tomorrow

    Did you just seriously misspel tomorrow? That is really bad, noticing that it is the thread name, so ya. The rhythm isn't really hard. It is a little hard to ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Things

    Thank you!

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Autmn Leaves

    How is a backwards 3rd letter obvious? Lol. I was searching for a minute straight, and I thought you were just pulling our tails. Then I saw I LOVE YOU ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing Of Billie Joe Armstrong

    Ok, lets see. This is pretty good. And bad. At the same time. The drawing was really good, but had a few mistakes. And the mistakes show. The hand in ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Monster

    This is a short poems, reflecting on the demons of my past. No, I do not mean that this is really what I do, I'm just putting it into poetic ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Charlie The Cheat

    Lol, this was really good. I imagined, for some straaange reason, two little turtles. One had a mohawk, and the other had blonde pig tails. I imagined the turtle cheating ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are You?

    A little thing about the repetition. I know you didn't do it that well, but it is a pretty easy fix. First, take out the repetition in line 3. It ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: smae thing again sorry

    I wasn't saying that I couldn't understand it. Im good at seeing what poetry means. It was just a little confusing at first.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cupcake

    NoOoZzz!.|! Itz nawt seriuss. Anyways, i liked this poem. It added a touch of comedy to my day. I thought this, for some strange reason, was going to be about ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode To Mathematics

    Being somebody who really is andvanced in math, and really hates the subject, I was... touched in a way, I guess. I always say to myself, in the midst of ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: smae thing again sorry

    Bleeding hearts that were once full of promise Now lay like scattered ash on the floor In a world that used to be pure bliss Now gently fly away to ...

    Mar 12, 2011


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners