User avatar

WritersUnleashed

  • Lounge, The Re: Books changing the world

    If you could bring the internet into it, nanowrimo does a lot of things in the classrooms.

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Novel Workshop Re: A Shot of Arrogance

    I probably won't be able to do too much, but I'll do some crits (such as maybe crit every other chapter). I skimmed it and it looks pretty good.

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Opening Line of a Novel

    I remember reading that opening line in gunslinger. I thought right then and there that this was going to be an awesome novel.....but it was probably his worst one ever.

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Awww

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Keychain Doll

    There are a few things a can crit for this, but it is otherwise a pretty good shot. 1)The background is kind of weird. I don't know what it is, ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Japan

    My god this is terrible. How is this featured? It is obvious that you are completely under educated about the events that are occurring. 1) Your similes! What!? Ice cream ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Music?

    So, does anybody listen to music to help inspire them? I listen to Beehthoven's Symphonies while I write my poetry. It seems to help me alot.

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Forget Me

    Nothing really to comment here, except to please enjoy and like :) Never forget me, Never let go. I’m always behind you, Just so you know. Hold on to our ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Celtica, why did I imagine you as some really tall redhead? lol.

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A prayer for the foolish

    No aethistic comments. And yes, I know it doesn't rhyme lol. The father in our life, Please be merciful. I know that I have sinned. You know it more than ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Serenity in Neutrality

    I know it is short. I know it is blunt. HOWEVER Props to whoever can decipher the meaning. I'll give you a hint. A golden kite and a silver wind. ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    I don't know why I did my last post in 3rd person... STEPHENO "That's actually pretty funny", I said. Graffiti had walked right by me without even noticing I was ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If You Only Knew My Name

    Wow, this is great. I have to tell you the truth. I am not a particular fan of your poetry. I mean, it was good and all, but I could ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Dude, you do not know HOW much I laughed at this. This was me: 10 Yup 9 Yup 8 Lol 7 Lol times 2 6 Now thats just sad 5 ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Arachnid

    Being arachniphobic, I really liked this poem, but I think that the ending could say "Then I squished you" but that thats my opinion. And that was sarcasm. Anyways, the ...

    Mar 13, 2011


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah