-
Re: Footsteps of a broken stranger
Deep...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: complicated ( By jewelayna & Jade)
good...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Ahoy Insanity #1
Good... but a little weird...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: You're Beautiful
Huh? Im sorry... but... what the hell is songfic? Mixing songlines with fiction? Bad. Horrible...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Sand Duel - By Jadeite
Good... It reminds me of the Ang Lee flick, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Honor #1 [rewrite]
Deeply moving....
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Le Ballet Volé
Beautiful...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Hell Of College- Chapter 1
In this story I talk from the POV of a nineteen year old female freshman in college and the hell she experiences there... Here's Chapter 1! Chapter 1: The First ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: A Smile, a Blonde, and a Homecoming Dance
I like it.
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Moonlight
I liked it 4 the sense of homeliness...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Global Suicide-Chapter 1: Cause and Effect
Hi, I liked how u set up the backstory for ur main characters who ever they are... I liked the way u fit in current news, if it is, abt ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi I'm WriterAddict12356, I am 13, and I love writing. My aspiration 1 day is to be a published novelist and to go on book tours... idk bfor im like... ...
Apr 12, 2008
