-
Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1
WOW! funny and sad simultaneously... and I see you have a spelling errors...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Non-believer
WOW! same q as Vampy girl, are you? that was simply marvelous...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Vampire
so deep. That was marvelous.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Lies
its so sad that it makes me wanna cry.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: D'abord l'enfer, et puis l'incineration.
love it and it is so deep too.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: start of a book i'm writing
I love it...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Letter
I like.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Letter
I like.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Influenced by music [part 1/4]
To quote Rihanna, "please don't stop the music, like the way you do this, please dont stop the please don't stop the music" I like it. RELEASE MORE!!!
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: School aka Prison
I do not know what to say on this one... hehe
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Accidental Felony
wow! THAT IS REALLY GOOD! :!: :!: :!: :D
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: And Ariel smiled at me,
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! its so deep and meaningful...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Truth's Dawning
a little boring in my small opinion.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 1 (Remake)
Wow that is a LOT! and it is good,too.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Sirens' Symphony *Edited 2nd May*
:cry: :cry: :cry: *sniffles* its just sooooooooooo beautiful! *wails* *blows tissue and walks away*
Apr 13, 2008
