Random avatar

Writer27

  • Lyrics Re: Without Him

    I loved this. I was singing it in my head the whole time I was reading it. The pain is evident. I liked the rhyme scheme too. I saw that ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love; Understated

    I thought that this was amazing, I absolutely loved it. I hope that you'll post more poetry. : )

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I love you Dad

    I really liked this piece, I thought you coveyed your emotions very well and I could tell you put a lot into this. The slightly random rhyme scheme worked well ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I love you Dad

    My veins run cold, as my heart aches The pain I will always hold. The night you went out, I had no doubt, that you'd be back. I laughed, until ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Articles Re: X-mas present - thanks!

    I like this,and I understand what you were talking about with share some memories, like you have in this piece. ; )

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled as of right now

    Thank you, I do agree with the critisms, however I don't think that I will change this poem, I wrote it for myself. I will probably do another poem including ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    I like it, it is orginal!! : Hopefully you post more.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled as of right now

    I walk towards your grave, trying my hardest to be brave. I feel a tear slide down my face, a hole rests in my heart that never will be replaced. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Twin Brothers Whom Love Her Chapter 1

    I liked it, but like mentioned above, it could of had a tad bit more of a description. I think that could easily be fixed with another chapter. Please, please ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hey, Its High School

    I like it. It's fun. Hopefully it will develop into a more orginal piece. Like mentioned above by various people I can almost see the ending, writing itself. Good work ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hey, Its High School

    I like it. It's fun. It could turn into a more orginal piece. Like a lot of others had said earlier, I can almost see the ending. Good start though, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All in the Families

    Alrighty, it was pretty good. I like the descriptive details. My only critism, besides the ones already stated is, the fact that you spelled bowl like bowel. Bowel is a ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My man

    I liked this. Its very powerful. I also liked how you opened and closed with the same, lines,good job!!!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Here to introduce myself!!!

    Hey Okay I am just introducing myself. My name is Randi!!! :D

    Mar 25, 2008


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline