User avatar

WriteWriter

  • Welcome Mat Re: Question...

    How do you get the text below your name?

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello(:

    I am new to this site so I'll say a little bit about me. My name is Faith and I am an insomniac. I have wanted to be an author ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome!

    Welcome to me! Laugh out loud. As a new member I'd just like to welcome all other new members as well. So far, I've really liked this website and I ...

    Aug 2, 2011


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling