User avatar

WriteWriter

  • Art & Photography Re: Angel Mage

    Well, I have to wasn't as good as I thought it would be, in fact, it was better!!! I looked at the title of what the drawing would most likely ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: "Winged" Cover Contest

    Very very very good. I think it should win even though it's not complete yet and even though the title was off by a few letters. I'm not sure how ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Pretty Pictures

    Um, not to be like, a hazard or a buzzkill but um....there's no pictures there. Please try to post them again because I'm always interested in seeing the pictures and ...

    Sep 6, 2011


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"