User avatar

WriteWriter

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Haze (Chapter One)

    I really liked this overall. I couldn't find any mistakes and I saw what I was reading. It's very good and I can't wait until the next chapter!

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magicka

    She never fits in either, because she hides this secret no one knows see, There is something special about Sarah. There should not be capitalized. It is Sarah's first day ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Night

    That Night, When I was five, Haunts me everyday, I remember it all, Every detail. I remember that night, I wouldn't stop crying, I remember my mom, Not waking up, ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon of the sea:Chapter 5

    I read the story from the beginning and was so happy when I finally saw the fifth chapter! Amazing(:

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pornography Kiss (chapter 5)

    I found it very intresting, I like the way how you continue off a chapter in just the right way.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper Chapter five

    I read this before I read any of the other parts. I found it a little confusing so I went back and read the other chapters. I really like how ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imagine

    I really like this poem. I could see the image of this happening. I like your choice of words and the title(it drew me in). Keep it up!(:

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Question...

    How do you get the text below your name?

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: When the World Throws Sh*t at You

    I related to this on so many levels, it's nice for someone to finally have the guts to say it loud and say it proud(I think). You said it as ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Blue Oceans (1 of 2)

    All I have to say is that this is amazing.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother

    Very descriptive, I love it!

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blood

    Amazing, I really enjoyed reading it an being able to almost see it as it was happening.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (1)

    Amazing. It was like I was there, watching the scene envelope in front of me. Keep writing!!

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello(:

    I am new to this site so I'll say a little bit about me. My name is Faith and I am an insomniac. I have wanted to be an author ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome!

    Welcome to me! Laugh out loud. As a new member I'd just like to welcome all other new members as well. So far, I've really liked this website and I ...

    Aug 2, 2011


HONK
— The Golden Goose