-
Re: Resurrecting Phoenix
Everything is all good as far as spelling and punctuation and all that. I just have one tiny question....WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? It's an amazing story but I have to know ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Of Playgrounds and Playthings
AW....I didn't want it to end. No goodbye kiss? It's such a sweet short story, I read it over and over, so many times I lost count, I can't believe ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Eyes.
Wow. This was really good. A lesbian love story, it's perfect, just perfect. Not many people are willing to write about lesbians or gays, but you did. I really liked ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: How Not to Feel
I really liked this a lot. Even though it is humorous I still found truth within the words. I have felt all the emotions mentioned in this and I think ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Fool For Love
Wow. That's really all I have to say. Ignore the reviews above for just a moment. I really liked this, it says a lot in few lines. I could feel ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: A Poem of the True "Heart"
I really liked how you phrased this poem. It wasn't too light and airy yet it wasn't too dark and mysterious. It was just what I needed today(: I couldn't ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Cradle of Myth
I really liked this poem. The title got my attention and when I began reading I was hooked. I read it over three times and I have found nothing wrong ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: The Atman Callus
Wow, that's all I have to say. It's short but it says a lot with just those few lines. Really powerful, keep writing!!!(:
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: Patterns And Colors
Butterfly, flutter by, Wings flapping against the wind, Soft and yet so delicate, Patterns and Colors, Patterns and Colors. She-wolf, stalk by, Protecting her young at all times, Patchy and ...
Aug 23, 2011 -
Re: Hang On Tight
No more lies to be told, No more souls to be sold, No more time for the tears, You must move on from your fears, Even on this thin little ...
Aug 23, 2011 -
Re: Anger in the Faces of Many
I found this very well written. Keep it up!
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Who Am I?
Very thoughtful, I really enjoyed it, keep writing!
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: MY YWS
Very dedicated. I really like it, it really describes how I feel towards YWS as well.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Eagle
I've learned to fly like an eagle, In this vast nothingnes, Fly a million days, In light and shade, Until I need more oxygen. I've flown across the major seas ...
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Trade Mistakes (1)
I found this very interesting and not bad overall. Couldn't find any mistakes, then again i haven't been on top of my game today, haha. Well, overall I really enjoyed ...
Aug 15, 2011
