User avatar

WriteWriter

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Longing to Be Free (Queen of the Robots Chapter 2)

    Another great chapter, though I really wish it would've been longer because I'm still so anxious as to what happens next. Lol. If you get some time in, I'd really ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Insomnia

    It's night, I close my eyes, Open them just as quick, I don't want to live it, Over again. I hardly sleep, I hardly have, When I crawl, Out of ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Kitty

    [ b]Wow. I like your reference to Anne Frank in this poem. It really helped me understand the stanza a little bit more. I didn't see anything wrong as far ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Again

    Again I fall into that black hole, Again I have been surrounded, Again By walls of hate and pain. Again I find myself wishing I was someone else, Again I ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Died And Tried Tried And Died.

    Amazing, yet again. You really have talent, everything you write just has this sense about it. I can feel as the characters are feeling and visualize it as well. I ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: He Makes Me

    He makes me smile My real smile, He makes me laugh My real laugh, He makes me Who I want to be He makes me feel So happy, He makes ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 317 (4)

    so interesting. I read the first couple of chapters but it was this one that really intruiges me. I wasn't excpecting it to get better and better with each chapter ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Held Captive (Queen of the Robots Chapter 1)

    wow. More more more! I want to read more! I was drawn in by your title and almost went insane when it ended the way it did. I am anxious ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For the Sake of Tomorrow

    This is amazing. I'd love to read more of it. Please post the rest, I didn't find any errors or anything in it and I really enjoyed it. The title ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Phobia

    Wow. That's pretty much all I really have to say. It was amazing and I love, just LOVE the details. It kept me reading and I really anjoyed it. A ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Are

    Aw, I really like this poem, I really do. I couldn't find any errors or anything in it so it's very well done. Your title caught my eye so I ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: No Ordinary Girl

    It's really good and I really like it but one thing, what's with this: All the magic and funcifififififfinvfivnrn

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Savior:Chapter Three

    Another great chapter, I read the first two but I never responded. This is really getting good, I must know more! I'm really enjoying your story so far. I hope ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the Shotgun Willies

    Wow, yet another great story by you! I am definetly enjoying your stories, they keep me busy! This one was kind of freaky but really good at the same time. ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Hardest Goodbye (Chapter One)

    Chapter One You know those days when you feel like nothing can get worse and then it just does? This was one of those days. It’s not like Annabeth wanted ...

    Aug 25, 2011


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight