User avatar

WriteWriter

  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 19

    So I saw you still didn't have a review for this one and I'll tell you this it's a great book so far. I've read every single chapter and I ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden - Chapter One

    This was really good, you know, I'm curious as to who this mysterious Nathaniel kid is and I cannot wait to read more. It's keeping me wondering about how Lily's ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One with Serenity

    This is so beautiful it's unbelievible. I couldn't stop reading from the first line of the first stanza to the last line of the last stanza. It captures the true ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Pretty Pictures

    Um, not to be like, a hazard or a buzzkill but um....there's no pictures there. Please try to post them again because I'm always interested in seeing the pictures and ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: For You

    This was short. No worries, I find that the shorter the poem the more powerful they usually are and I think yours is one of the most powerful ones I've ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What Have You Done, Helen of Troy?

    Really well donecepts were beautiful and very well said. I could see everything as I was reading it and everything made crystal clear and precise sense. Please, don't change a ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Glass Stairs

    Your glass stairs my crack and crumble, I believe you meant may instead of my. Overall, besides that tiny mistake, I found this poem very well-done and amazing. I really ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Hardest Goodbye (Chapter Two)

    Chapter Two “Get off of her,” his voice was stern as Darius entered the room, gun in hand, and followed by the police. “Whoa there son, I don’t think you ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Fate I Never Chose

    The Fate I Never Chose. Wow. I really like the title it says something without even meaning to. I didn't see any grammatical mistakes I'd just like to say that ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Imagine That

    One step That’s all you take But it’s still Frozen, Imagine That. One scream That’s all you scream As you fall into And out of A black hole. Down, down ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secrets Drowned in Blood: Prolouge

    What happens next? That is my only question, I am anxious to read it. Cannot wait for you to bring out chapter one. I'll try to be the first one ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Only See You In Home Films

    I really enjoyed this but for some reason I just couldn't see myself in it. Now this isn't something to be worried about, no. This is something to be grateful ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eye of the Storm

    Very well done though it did have one tiny flaw. It could be a bit shorter, now usually I'd say ROCK ON! This poem is great because I love long ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To the Horizon and Back

    Interesting. That is all I really can say to this one. It must have been a very interesting dream. Though on the downside, I found it was very confusing at ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Liar

    First one to review!!! Alright, I guess that means I have to be the one to give you constructive crictism. Honestly, I didn't see anything wrong with this poem at ...

    Aug 29, 2011


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana