User avatar

Wordzyy

Sree

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Thanks for the welcome. I am enjoying here. :)

    May 29, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi, nice to meet you too.Welcome to YWS!

    May 24, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    I am into that too.Thanks for the welcome.

    May 22, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    That would be great.Thanks for the welcome

    May 22, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    I love to write poems,short stories and novels.Thanks again.I am enjoying this site.

    May 22, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    I am sree, new here, I am enjoying being here and filled with full of zeal to read and write more

    May 22, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    I am sree, new here, I am enjoying being here and filled with full of zeal to read and write more

    May 22, 2018


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor