User avatar

Wondergirl59

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jealousy

    Okay, so that was a bit harsh, no? I liked it. Clearly, some not as much... It was good, keep writing :)

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memoria

    I agree that it would be good in past tense. But I still liked it. It was really good!

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: It's In My Blood

    This is really good. It was kind of confusing at first but then I re-read it and it made sense. I loved the ending! Out of all of it that ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lie, Daddy, Lie.

    This piece is something a lot of people can relate to, me included. I like how you explain how you feel but your not really saying much about the other ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Princess killer

    I don't care if other people see things wrong in this. I wish I could write that good, because that was amazing. I absolutely love it. I like how you ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Re: Brokenhearted Beloved

    How do you fall out of love? You meet that one person, and they change your life forever. Then What? After all you go through,after all they put you through, ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What It's Like to Be a Nobody

    I totally know what your talking about. I know how if feels to be bullied, harassed, and beat down. That poem what everything I had ever felt put into words. ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: And the dark thoughts expand once again.

    This is so frustrating! But I love it! I hate that it was just a dream but amazing writing and I want more. Keep writing!!!

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: emo poetry

    I'm not going to say it's horrible. I'm not even going to say it's bad. I'm just going to give my comments. You didn't put any thought into it. You ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life In the Eyes Of a Godless Man

    That was really good. It was sort of applying the human race to the seasons of leaves. Well, that's how I saw it anyway. Really good though. Keep doing spontaneous ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ice Castle

    Oh my God. I absolutely love it. It's kind of sad at the end where you say you have to rebuild your castle but thats why I love it so ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: kiss, hug, cry

    I like it. I think you should explain more how you feel, it's kind of short. But it's really good. I love how you were questioning your love throughout all ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    It's really sad. I like it though. I can't find anything wrong with your writing. Good job.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What we are

    Can I just point out how incredably true that is? Yes, I think I can.

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To My Guardian Angel

    The spelling error idea was really cool. I didn't get it at first but then I realized. That was really cool. I know how you feel too, loosing someone close. ...

    Oct 14, 2010


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic