User avatar

Wondergirl59

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Inspiration?

    Think about things that have happened to you in the past. I also look at other peoples poetry and get inspired to start a new writing style.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 3 Poems on Childhood

    1) I think this one shows your feelings okay, but it's a little bland. It could use more detail on how you feel. 2) I like this one. It shows ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sweet Ecstasy

    When I read this, I wasn't really sure what to think. I like the flow of it, and how you show your desire. But I find it a little confusing, ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Remember Me

    I really like this. It shows your emotion for the subject, and how you are remembering loved ones. Very good. :)

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Rhythm of Love-Plain white Tee's

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    Thats where my mom ran off to! I'd call the F.B.I What would you do if you woke up in the body of an abnormally hairy woman?

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why

    The humans are mean to everyone Why are we mean?

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Life As Bullied Child

    It's sad but amazing. It's hard to think that someone would have to go through something like this. I thought it was really good and it painted an nice picture ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He's seen too much

    I'm working on my detail writing, and I'm not very good at it. I know I have to tweak it, but I need some ideas on how to put in ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Those Sexy Lemons....

    Very different, very amusing, funny, very wholegrain. Sounds like toast! Or bagels... Please! Tell me what it is! The suspense is killing me!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When The Moon is Bigger Than The Sun

    I like your structure of your feelings. Plus I do like the title, but you could make it a little more intriguing. But I really liked it. Nice work! :)

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'd Follow You Anywhere

    I thought this was a really good piece. It it's a little hard to see what your feeling, but this is your personal experience. I thought it was really good. ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Research Re: I need a new topic!

    Ok, so I've tried writing poetry, fiction, non-fiction, and now I'm stuck. I don't know what to try. Writers block is killing me. I want to try something new. Help ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Re: Thank you Mum

    This is really hard to respond to. Your writing was great, but if all of that is true...I have no idea what to say. It's a horrible story, and by ...

    Nov 9, 2010


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author