User avatar

Wondergirl59

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Moonboy

    This was very different, but very good. I like the flow. I also like the anomalous rhymes. Nice:)

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Joanna

    This is amazing. I like the poem/story mix. You put really great description into your main character. I also really liked the last line. That was awesome. I loved it, ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Poster

    Wow! That is really awesomly, fantabulanious! (New word) Great job! I could have never done that and I give you credit for being able to do so. :)

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Opposites Attract

    Hey. I liked the flow of it. It went smoothly. I liked it a lot. It could have been a little more elaborate and more detail. But overall I liked ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Poison *Edited*

    That was much better. I really liked it. It was more understandable to read and showed more emotion than the last version. This one is much more better. Awesome job ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The Photosynthesis Song (Telephone parody)

    I absolutely loved it! It was so funny and you should make more!!!!! :)

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Poison

    Fantastic! I love this poem. It's really interesting. My favorite line is "I don't want to die; just live a different life." I really like that part. The part about ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One

    Nice! Really creative. Not all understandable but awesome and clever all the same. :)

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Betrayal

    I like it. It's dark and evil, something we all have in us. I like how you make her sound like a creeper.

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: To Die Young

    Oh my god. This is so sad. If this actually happened to someone you know, I'm so sorry. To you and them. But I really liked the poem, beside the ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Little Bitty Moments

    I love this. It's original, and a cool love poem. I like the format of it. It's really cool :)

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The story of me

    Truly fascinating. I love the randomness.

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Beat

    I thought it was nice. Well, not really considering self-destruction and depression came up once or twice. But in the sense of how well the writing is, I'd say I ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Other Re: You

    Oh, my. Thanks, you made me cry, at my computer, looking like an idiot. Kidding, that was amazing. It just was. I don't even know what to say because nothing ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You are music

    RetroDisco was right, it was more like a list. I didn't show any emotion at all. A poem needs more than metaphor. It needs emotion, detail, your senses. I'm not ...

    Nov 12, 2010


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat