User avatar

Wondergirl59

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Such a Long time

    So, the last part kinda sent mini chills down my spine. Just saying. But I really really really like the poem. Awesome imagery, and it has a very good flow ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: About love

    Hey! I really like this poem. it has a really nice flow to it. I like the sensory to it. Great job.

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Snapshot Gallery

    Not much to say. Just two small but powerful words. HOLY CRAP. Your really good. Great job! Love the last one. So, in the worlds of justagirl, keep photoing!

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bright Lights

    Okay, so I know this isn't great or anything, I was just feeling pretty bad about anything and everything. Better now after writing, but I know this isn't great. Comments/corrections ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Collection of Shots

    Wow. These pictures are great. I'm not a photographer. I just like looking at peoples pictures that they take. But these are really good. I especially like the one with ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Take It Off, Boy.

    Nice! I really like the flow of everything. I also like that you wrapped up the ending with part of the beginning line. Most people wouldn't think that's very creative, ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Buncha Random Photos

    Oh Em Gee the first one rocks. Love the expression. And the eye! very unique. Very cool. Then, we have the bubble. I like it, but as you said, it ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: First time writing poetry

    I like this. I think my favorite part of the last line. It's kind of messy but I think that gives in character. I was wondering if this was your ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie(:

    Hey newbie! Welcome to yws! Don't you love how everyone is so welcoming? That was my first thought when I first joined. Anyways, if you need any help on anything ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Words Don't Fit

    Loved it! This has great imagery, and I really, really like the last line. But what I really want to say is it's soooo cute!!! I loved it! :D

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Old Camera

    These are really great. Exposed Soul is totally right about the Where are the pictures are coming from idea. Anyways, awesome job on the pictures. :D

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Job of the Writer

    I love it! Everything here is really true. I read the spoiler and I like the first one better. Anyways really great job with the poem. :)

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Edit... Yaaaaay (YWLJ)

    It kind of looks like a drawing. And so bright! The colors are really out there, witch I like.

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: this is not a poem about love

    This poem should go down in history. Amazing, Astonishing, Awesome. Those are just the "A"s. I could go on through the whole alphabet and have nothing but the Best things ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My first edit of a photo

    Hey! I haven't done a lot of photography, but I like this. I like the contrast of the colors, especially the green on orange. I also think you should get ...

    Nov 28, 2010


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah