-
Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die
Cross # 100 off your list. Obviously, people have read this. This is awesome. My mom laughed at me when I made my bucket list. But ya never know, I ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Confessions of a neglected child
Wow. This is amazing. I love how you wrote it with the whole, "Your pushing me away, I'm pushing you away, I'm gone, I'm dead" thing. I don't know. I ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: WIZARDS!
Well I was also thinking about skipping over spells and just using elements as their spells. You know, Earth, water, fire, air. That kinda thing. Maybe I'll just do that.
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: Jackelyn
Very nice pictures. My favorites are number 2 and 3. I think 2 is my favorite favorite. 1) Nice. I like the pictures of her eyes. Like Mazzi said, it ...
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: WIZARDS!
Okay, so I'm writing a new short story, and having wizardry as the theme. It's about a young wizard going out for the first time in the real world, falling ...
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: Bluejay
It's so pretty!!! :D I like how the blue is contrasting the browns around it. I really liked it. Great job :D
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: Take a Moment. Look at Your Story...
Oh my gosh. Glorious. Just glorious. I now pronounce you, Amazing. There is so much power in these few words -all true- and it astounds me how much that made ...
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: To Make the Earth Smile
I really liked this. It shows your feelings, and it's really easy to relate to. I also like how you put your favorite quote in at the end. My favorite ...
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: Origami Animals
These are so cute!!! I love the first one the best, but there all pretty awesome. :D
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: Bullies
This is all so very true. Every word of it. Wonderful poem by the way. I think we all get bullied some time or another, but I think if yours ...
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: Anorexia of the Soul
First off, I love the subject of the piece. I am forever being called strange for being myself in school, and am getting tired of it. However, it could use ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Posession
Love, love, love the total darkness oncoming feeling. It's one of those poems where the chills slowly work their way up your back. Really great. I like the flow of ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: My secret....
It's very small, but it speaks volumes. Not much to critique on because it's wonderful. Keep writing because your amazing with words and can make them dance. And dearly sorry ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: Kiss me when I'm sober
This is a great poem. There is one line that doesn't sound right. "Fueled on by alcohol". There isn't enough syllables to it. It has great imagery. Overall it's great. ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: I know you.
Finally! A realistic love story! But, here goes my reply... OH EM GEE I love it!!!!!!!!!!:D Great detail, great description, great everything! There are a few spelling errors, but the ...
Dec 13, 2010
