User avatar

Wondergirl59

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Paolo

    Still trying to figure out if this has a deeper lying message, or if you just really like moose. It read. It's not falling-of-a-bike funny, it's picture-falling-off-wall funny. I think. ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My heart is in the top drawer

    So, my lack of inspiration sucked me into a mood. But I'm out of the mood and trying to get back on track. Anyways, It might not be great, but ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Other Re: Trying to Define Art

    I could say this was great but... That would be the under statement of infinity. Seriously, can anyone say this was bad. In such a short writing, I don't ever ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unreal Letters

    Wow. I love this. Short review, sorry. But it's real. Not fake.

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Error 401

    Oh Em Gee this is way awesome. I love the quote from error 401 at the beginning. It's way cool. Awesome job!!! :D :D :D

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Superman

    This was a very sweet poem. It was so cute and sweet and wonderful. It put butterflies in my stomach. Great job, love.:)

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Needle in the Haystack

    Hey, saw the title of your piece. I don't know why, it just really attracted me. I was drawn. Needle in a haystack always fascinated me. It seems so absurdly ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I lift my heart

    Hey, doll. Looove the poem. It had a great flow and packed full of emotion. It's also pretty cute too. It was very nice and you did a great job. ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hieroglyphs

    This is really good. I'm not great at poetry, but I know this was a good one. I think the last line adds the final touch of effect to the ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos! (Project 365 - day 4-11)

    These are really good, even with the lack of ideas. Great shots.

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silly Me

    Nothing bad to say. Short and sweet. And very cute! It's one of the ones that make you go "awww, how adorable". :) Good job

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: She Wonders Sometimes.

    It's short, but pretty meaningful and powerful. It makes you wonder what really did happen to her, and what is to come for her. I like the last line, because ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned Bride

    Wow, these are really cool. The title caught my eye, and I thought they would have been pictures. But they weren't!!! There very abstract and very cool. I don't know ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    *Bursts into laughter*

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    This is one of those moments where crickets go off in the background. I'm stunned. In a good way. I 100% Agree with you on every word you said. I ...

    Jan 3, 2011


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author