User avatar

Wondergirl59

  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    Deep. Suicide is not a topic generally talked about. It's usually pushed to the back of the list. Like it never happens. But it does. Amazing visuals in the writing. ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Research Re: Better poet

    Hey guys, so I've always been interested in writing, and I want to try poetry. I was looking for advise to make my poems better; they're not very good at ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fresh Air

    It was kind of confusing. I didn't really get it at first. I'm not the best poet, but the only part where I got it was at the end when ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy?

    That was amazing. I could see all of this playing out in my head. I know how you feel.

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: poetry

    Living in the Now You try and try to get inside, To see what's in my head You always ask if somethings wrong The answer is unsaid Your daring me ...

    Oct 8, 2010


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus