User avatar

Wolfie2

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new.

    Hi Rachel! Vulpix is AWESOME! Though I prefer Vaporeon myself. Are you on Facebook? Did you participate in the Pokemon profile pic this month? Most ofmy friends did. 'twas lovely. ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new to this haha

    *gets out the fanfare* WELCOME to YWS! It's really great here, I'm sure you'll love it. You live in Australia! I can't spell!! I want to move to New Zealand, ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pack Cords

    Thanks for the review, Stella. Actually, the night after I got the first review from Ash, I was falling asleep thinking about it. I randomly shot up in bed and ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pack Cords

    Hi Ash, thank you for the review. And the red isn't really annoying. Obviously I'm not very good at beginnings either. Well, I was doing pretty well with starting two ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pack Cords

    Hi guys! I'm posting another story. Yay! so this was my NaNo. I only made it to nine thousand words, (fail) but I tried! So around the end you may ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I no longer holdeth mine placeth. Huzzah! So umm...YWS. There's too much to say. So, I shall limit needless things and try to focus on the important stuff. HA! I ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wolf Pack Ch 1 + part 1-2 of ch 2 edited.

    Hey Leth, Sorry I didn't get this review done until now. This is a really good story, and there aren't many mistakes. This one sentence was really weird though. "Promise ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Wanderlust (1) - What Big Brother Left

    Hawkie, are you trying to make me cry? *SNIIIFFFLE* cause it's working! I know the grandma was old, but did she HAVE to die? just a few things: "I'm here, ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Closing the Chatroom?

    I think the mods opening the chat room would be good. I've been on a few times when there hasn't been a mod on and something happens, and there's no ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Rein (place holder title)

    Ah, Hawkie. You used the sword I gave you well. I shall work on Saethen's personality. It shall be...EMO!! BWA HA HA! Not. Anyway, thanks everyone for all your reviews ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Rein (place holder title)

    Yes, that would be a typo. Sort of. I wrote this a little while ago, and I thought you were supposed to capitalize he/she/etc. I just overlooked it when I ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Closing the Chatroom?

    Maybe you should have a chat room up all the time that mods are on to answer questions only. I have gone on the chat quite a few times to ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Rein (place holder title)

    Thank you very much. I thought there was something wrong with it, but hearing that it was good made me all fuzzy warm inside :D I'll try to remember to ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Dangerous Dream

    I would have to agree with everyone else. I got to the end, and I was thinking, "What?? that's IT??" I didn't particularly like how it started out with explaining ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Rein (place holder title)

    Okay, so I finally am posting something. This is the prologue/first chapter of a story I started writing. Have fun reading it, and here is a sword to tear it ...

    Sep 28, 2009


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera