User avatar

Wolferion

Excelsior

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Anzac Warriors

    Hiya! I'm here to review, so lets get to it. I'll start by giving my comments to your paragrapsh and fixing whatever I find disturbing, alright? :) The story is ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Lost Carnage I

    Cheers! I'm here to review, so let's get to it. The sword twirled between my fingers, keeping pace with my rapidly beating heart. I was now on the run and ...

    May 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lifewish: Chapter One

    Cheers! I've come to help you out with 0 posts =) I've finished reading this in one go without a need to reread it, which is in fact not a ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Yama's Thief

    I wonder if people didn't post here much because of the story's length or its quality. I haven't had such a good read in some time for sure, which I ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Touch: Heritage

    Cheers! Let's get to it, shall we. At first I'd like to say this isn't half-bad, easy to read, not troublesome to enjoy and does kind of have a thought. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (9)

    Cheers! Quite a helly long chapter you've got here, but it's quite the length you'd find in a real book. I haven't read many of the previous chapters, I prefer ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Velvet Gravestone - Chapter 1 1/2

    ~ Taken to a repair shop for upgrades.

    Apr 30, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    It's not like I'm going to bite >=0

    Apr 1, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm not hungry, but I'll review for free!

    Cheers! =) Woud like to ask for a review for a new project of mine =) Thanks and best wishes! Kyou~

    Mar 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Cheers Yuri! Long time no see =) I'm back with whole new project and guess what? I'd love you to take a look :) Thanks and best wishes, Kyou~

    Mar 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: This life - Chapter 1

    ~ Deleted from existence ~

    Mar 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Done! Somebody else?

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Warmth-Seeker

    Surprising to see somebody else here who's english isn't mother language too. You've got a wide dictionary, it's easy to see if you read tons of works here on YWS. ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    All done! =) Anybody else?

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cave Between Lands, Chapter One

    Cheers! Alright, let's tear it apart as much as possible. Before I crush it, I'd like to say that your word play amused me, not in the mocking way, in ...

    Feb 14, 2011


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman