User avatar

Wolferion

Excelsior

  • Romantic Novels Re: My Falling Sun (Ch. 1)

    Cheers! =) Let's start with grammar. Grammar “Stop complaining,” Mr. Mahoney told his son, taking the small first aid kit from me, “Thank you Sophie - you’re not the one ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Riveneye : Both reviewed =) Hope it helped. Littleprincess : I've finished the 1st chapter =) I'm going to take a break and finish your 2nd chapter later.

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Story Five-The Endless Garden gets Three more Black Flowers

    I'll start with grammar. What I put in quotes is what I fixed and next to it my comment. Grammar Paradise manor, made and owned by Alexander Thrush. - I ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Story Four-Take Life Give Life

    Cheers! So I've got the time to review this piece =) I think I saw a few comma mistakes along the way, but then again I left it be as ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Sure ^^ I'll finish it by today once I come back from school, so just hang on =) Same applies to you LittlePrincess =)

    Jun 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sinful Pride - Chapter 2 (Revised)

    Thanks, I'll see what I can do ^^' Just the problem is that I'm the only one who knows English in my family and also many of 'awkward' or non-scenery-description ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    F1shes : Done =) Riveneye : I'd like to ask for some time =) I've noticed both your works are long and I've got some other stuff to take care ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fiction

    Cheers! I'm here as asked =) I haven't noticed any bad grammar mistakes and I had no trouble following the flow of text, that's a + for you. I'll agree ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: °•.♥.•° ☆♥★ I'd Love to Review You! ★♥☆ °•.♥.•°

    Cheers! =) I'll gladly give points in exchange =) The piece is Sinful Pride Chapter 2 and it's General fiction. Have a nice day! Kyou

    Jun 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Both done ^^ I hope I helped.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgetting part 5

    I'm ashamed to say, but both reviews before me have pointed out pretty much everything I had in mind. They're pretty good reviews, try to get the best from them ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Beautiful Encounter

    Cheers! I haven't really spotted any grammar mistakes, so I won't mention it here =) However, I'd noticed there were a few words you repeated often. It's not really horrible, ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    Cheers Hope! =) Well then, let's try putting you to work? ^^ Joke, just wanted to ask if you'd review one of my best works I guess =) It's got ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    I think you forgot about what I asked in the chat =) Oh well, nevermind that. I've rewritten it anyway, so if you feel like it this time, there's the ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sinful Pride - Chapter 2 (Revised)

    ~ Deleted from existence ~

    Jun 22, 2010


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)