User avatar

Wolfdaemon

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demigod

    This is just my kind of fantasy. the, mythical, fantastical stuff that really sparks! i like the main character, i feel my mc and your mc would get along great ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Bickazer's Corner

    Sounds very intriguing. I rarely read those kinds of books, but i think i would probably pick up linked worlds from a shelf and read it! nice summary! lol, isn't ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My life as a human dreamcatcher Part 4

    Hey! I enjoyed this story! For one, i feel our main characters would get along, lol, and the other because i loved how you ended it! Nice names too, i ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: birdie birdie!!

    mostly behavior. i really need how they act, fight, and the such. thanks!

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: birdie birdie!!

    Hey! I need to pick your brains about birds of prey! kestrels, falcons, hawks, eagles, the like, please, i really need help!

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Life's LIttle Lessons - Prologue

    Hey! I really enjoyed this! I liked how you described the lady in white :) I'm sure other people on here can give you a more detailed critique on any ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: *Rohan* First Chapter.

    I liked it! Hehe, the one thing about the story that got me was the names! They are a mouthful! I had a problem where i would make huge difficult ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Research Re: norse and greek mythology

    darn, i knew i spelled it wrong, and i had JUST googled it lol! thanks a ton!

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Research Re: norse and greek mythology

    okay, thanks! umm, i have two villains, jormundr and a giant eagle, but yeah, a villain from those, not hydra though :) ummm, i would like to know about the ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Research Re: norse and greek mythology

    hey! i know quite a bit about mythology, especially Norse and Greek, but maybe you could help? i need info on norse and greek demigodsand lesser gods and some other ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Part 2)

    i really liked this! i am terrible at reviews on grammar and what not, so i am just saying this about the story ;) i read it through and was ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: its finally here!

    ummm, this isnt a full chapter, this is the SECOND HALF of a chapter. thanks for the review.

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: its finally here!

    this really needs critique, its one of my shortest chapters!

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: its finally here!

    okay, this is the second part of my first chapter, oh gosh, i am terified to post! never gets easier! sorry about the font and stuff, it doesnt show up ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chap. 1 part 1 of (name pending)

    lol, thanks, i didnt even notice those typos! thanks i will fix them, this chapter is my shortest, i am still revising the second half :) thanks! wolf ps: bad ...

    Feb 14, 2010


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin