User avatar

Wojovox

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: SpiderBite Beach

    so you have a teddybear in a letter? must be a very tiny teddybear or a very large letter. Either one, I don't find many spiders at the beach, maybe ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I am to write one poem a day....

    Sounds like shy love. You must be young and highly introverted in your own world. You've let your pen become your voice and although you may find that good within ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: When I Was Young

    Believe everything you just said is what you actually did. I think most of us reading this can check a few of those things off our list of things we ...

    Jul 7, 2008


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann