User avatar

Wojovox

  • Art & Photography Re: Love (doodle)

    it's alright, has the teeny bopper feel to it, I'm sure you understand what I mean. Everything is drawn in your own creativity which anyone must respect, the only problem ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter-forest

    picture is not my style, but I must say the contrast is naturally well. I assume by looking this photo was not edited and for that i give you kudos ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Maui Vacation Artistic photography

    preface: These photos were only slightly edited. I only have windows photo gallery. So most of the pictures only have differences in their contrast and brightness, but a few have ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: King of Carrot Flowers pt 1

    just understood that the drawing was based on a song.....Picture is still good and you have an artistic hand, but the originality has somewhat diminished due to the fact that ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Want to blow fish?

    Good creative concept here. Good facial expression drawn on the face of the goldfish's. Better yet, a good tattoo idea. I'm sure there's more than just a few people that ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Random

    Good pictures. Almost professional level. I imagine you have a high resolution digital camera to aid you. But some of the angles can only come from a good creative eye. ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: King of Carrot Flowers pt 1

    Like it a lot. unique style to your drawing idea and ability. Not fully understanding the carrots, but that's why I take it to be original. who has ever drawn ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic

    Necrophilia, it's all the latest rage these days. I say if can beat it, have sex with a dead person. Like the word mum better than mom. ever seen those ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: White Tree

    I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder here. You like this picture because you took it. But it's not sticking out at all to me. Everyone else ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Voldemort Get's Tortured

    Not a professional picture, but it makes me laugh. Who is not a fan of Harry Potter and his arch rival Voldemort. But maybe theres a soft side to him. ...

    Jul 7, 2008


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare