User avatar

Wojovox

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The World when you're Gone

    Love on LSD a Heart forgotten misery A new day without shine The first thing I've ever found to call mine we were as real as God only to let ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am to write one poem a day....

    Sounds like shy love. You must be young and highly introverted in your own world. You've let your pen become your voice and although you may find that good within ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When I Was Young

    Believe everything you just said is what you actually did. I think most of us reading this can check a few of those things off our list of things we ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black

    When I first started writing it seemed everthing I wrote was dark. I know that darkness within poetry becomes a very creative source. I would like incorporation of what black ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New 2 This

    Hope this is the site I've been searching for I'm 21. I was born in Anchorage. And I've been around. Just letting others know I exist here now.

    Jul 7, 2008


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline