User avatar

Wojovox

  • Lyrics Re: Wasted

    No more lies that Were surprisingly true Take away everything That reminds me Of you Want my opinion?, ok, I'll give it to you just this once. Reconstruct a whole ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: What is love and what's it for?

    Another heartbreak song........who would have guessed? and don't say I'm patronizing. There's a difference between cruelty and truth. want to know what love is......I know. Love is not what you're ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: For Your Return

    another heartbreak written into song. I believe there will be a day when heartbreak songs are a thing of the past. They are very difficult to make sound original. and ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: evening star

    short, sweet, simple. A perfect poem for a middle school literature book. Maybe with a small illustration above the caption. A picture of a young girl asleep in a hammock ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Prelude

    What if everything you mentioned is your own false encouragement? what if there is no reason or God? what if everything we believed was just conditioned upon us? imagine a ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: the unknown

    I understand it's not what it's about. But everyone will have their own perception. Wasn't trying to attack or criticize, sorry if it sounded that way.

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Depth

    Heartbreak, possibly? you have rhythmic sense and a lynical way of writing, and the darkness is good. Darkness within writing seems to be huge outlet for creativity. BUT who are ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: the unknown

    What is this seem to be? What does it mean? What does it want? What does it need from me? I know, PEER EVALUATION........I don't know what everyone else is ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Re: Fact

    There are 31.7 million seconds in a year There were 40 million lives lost in WWI 60 million in WWII A B-2 bomber cost upwards of $2.2 billion to produce ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Being A Non-Writer

    reminds me of English class in 9th grade, freshman year of high school, when my teacher wanted us to write a short poem or story about anything. She asked us ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: strange and funny rap

    haha, made me smile. A little childish though. when you mention "I know how to make things fun" you should reply something like "I sexually satisfy the nun" just to ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Curiousity And The Catharsis

    says your age is 12. For such a young age you have a very sophisticated and educated vocabulary. your first verse has a very melodic sense to it, but the ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somewhere Between The Wind and The Shine

    The Cold shiver of getting into Bed A lost thought running out of my head Somewhere between the wind and the shine You're in me You're all mine And Everyting ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Road Without End

    Their infection clouds the discernment of what’s fake and what’s real. maybe the best line you had going there, by my standards anyhow. They move like a deadly virus, waiting ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: SpiderBite Beach

    so you have a teddybear in a letter? must be a very tiny teddybear or a very large letter. Either one, I don't find many spiders at the beach, maybe ...

    Jul 7, 2008


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey