User avatar

Wojovox

  • Other Poetry Re: I am not my Country.

    your poetry is strong. Every word has it's stance. I can tell this is a strong talent of yours to allow words to fall where they, not only will, but ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Independence is Nothing

    I'm not sorry I can't stand by and listen to that gun ring That explosion in my head Came from my hand This is not a song I ever wish ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lamentations of an unwilling heart.

    Exceptional. good word usage, I would like more imagery though. out of greed. The poem had a relaxing feel to it. something I would like to find in a book ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic

    Necrophilia, it's all the latest rage these days. I say if can beat it, have sex with a dead person. Like the word mum better than mom. ever seen those ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: White Tree

    I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder here. You like this picture because you took it. But it's not sticking out at all to me. Everyone else ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Voldemort Get's Tortured

    Not a professional picture, but it makes me laugh. Who is not a fan of Harry Potter and his arch rival Voldemort. But maybe theres a soft side to him. ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My -Unknown- Friend?

    suprisingly good to tell the truth. Puts a good image in my head. I see a townhouse with a simple dressed couple and a feeling of love empty. I'm a ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How the Silver Wears

    epitheliums Cool. I havn't heard that word since Biology 101. But a strange place to use it, though I kinda thought it fit perfectly, made the poem have this strange ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A conversation with the dark

    [quote="Incandescence"]I once thought dimly lit rooms led to bedsheet romances, and stories we would tell our children as they grew old,[quote] Do you intend to tell the children stories you ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Electricity Storm

    Good one this time. Every line seems to just roll of the tongue. It's very easy to read and it keeps you reading until finished. BUT. at "wondering if you ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: what are homosexuals for?

    Get back in her face. Though her actions are wrong, she does them in confidence, though it may be an unsure confidence. Sounds like from her screaming, the only way ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: World Moves

    Suprised no one has pointed this out, but the sun dosn't go completely around the world night after night, and as well it dosn't stop and one end to return ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abortion

    suprising this thread hasn't been locked. Some other threads about abortion have been. this could start an argument but then again it's a poem. But to the other reviewers of ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: SpiderBite Beach

    Glad we could help Glad you took the criticism constructively

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boxes

    Didn't find it hugely moving, but honest. Guess you're not on good terms with your mother. The kiss was a mature decision granted we as the reader don't know what ...

    Jul 7, 2008


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena