User avatar

Wojovox

  • Other Poetry Re: Rain dance.

    there's never really much to say about your grammer. And unless you've reviewed time and time again and you plan on mailing this to Time magazine to be issued on ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kinetic

    Thank you. Agree with everything you two are saying. But Kris, your criticism is only of help and use, so quit saying sorry and say "you're welcome wojovox" and I ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abortion

    still see it as a neutral stance. Because as you said yourself, it is a literary work, not debate. Though you may perceive it to be anit-abortion and she writing ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Maui Vacation Artistic photography

    preface: These photos were only slightly edited. I only have windows photo gallery. So most of the pictures only have differences in their contrast and brightness, but a few have ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: On Paper

    good heart in your words. It's not in your preface line that ask for us to go easy on you where I find my reason to give you praise. I ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Independence is Nothing

    Thanks for the comments, You all make me feel welcome to this site. But I think you can be a little more critical, I'm not going to cry when someone ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • General Articles Re: An ode to sarcasm

    Sarcasm is great. One of my expertise. I'm not sure now, I didn't take that as a piece of litterature to be critiqued. Sounded to be you wanted to talk ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • General Articles Re: An ode to sarcasm

    Sarcasm is great. One of my expertise. I'm not sure now, I didn't take that as a piece of litterature to be critiqued. Sounded to be you wanted to talk ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: King of Carrot Flowers pt 1

    just understood that the drawing was based on a song.....Picture is still good and you have an artistic hand, but the originality has somewhat diminished due to the fact that ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kinetic

    Try to never fall asleep No more potential When Everything runs this deep Kinetic is the only Essential

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Under you

    And then I slow down Remember to breathe when you're not around Remember to stay on course with solid ground To stay in the light so I can be found ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Collection of Doodles

    HAHA, Lightheartedly Evil and cynical. Just the way I like my Filet Mignon. It's like a look at the world in 3013 if the human race was a story in ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Want to blow fish?

    Good creative concept here. Good facial expression drawn on the face of the goldfish's. Better yet, a good tattoo idea. I'm sure there's more than just a few people that ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Random

    Good pictures. Almost professional level. I imagine you have a high resolution digital camera to aid you. But some of the angles can only come from a good creative eye. ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: King of Carrot Flowers pt 1

    Like it a lot. unique style to your drawing idea and ability. Not fully understanding the carrots, but that's why I take it to be original. who has ever drawn ...

    Jul 7, 2008


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)