-
Re: Nostalgia of Love Left (or The Right to Sadness)
I'm assuming you lost weight in recent months or years and the "her" you are referring to is the old you. Think that message comes across when you're dpne reading ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Cancer
sounds like something I could read in a health book. This is poetry. Tell us a story, show us an image and we'll respond. What you have here is a ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Will you?
when you ryhme, your second line during the first part of the poem sounds as if it should be in dissappointment though the words speak of what you want. Will ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Love (doodle)
it's alright, has the teeny bopper feel to it, I'm sure you understand what I mean. Everything is drawn in your own creativity which anyone must respect, the only problem ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: D*MN
for the record: I know this poem sucked, in all honesty (no excuse) I was drunk and on hour 30 of staying awake and it was a freestyle written in ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: D*MN
I hold passion in my hand. I am what they cannot understand. The way I see the world is beautiful, Not coloured in the lines imagined on my land. I ...
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Hallowed
You were just being honest. So many people try so hard to write, but all we need to realize is the best words are the honest words in our life. ...
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Hallowed
It struck a chord with me. my life is at a breaking point and this comforted me a little. It reminded me of how I used to write before I ...
Jul 18, 2008 -
Re: Hallowed
Thank you
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Somewhere between The Wind and The Shine
This was originally posted in Lyric poetry, but due to my multiple post, no one commented. I didn't know the rules then. It was written as a song so I ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: How It Used To Be
Impressed, and I don't much get that here. Seemed like one of those poems you don't sit down and write, rather you discover it somewhere like it has always been ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Sympathy is a Sin
Making me retch and and vomit words I should keep inside. They tumble off of my tounge like suicide This line rolls off the tongue perfectly. And the imagery, although ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: To Strive.
So much of me is gone. So much has dissappeared. What happens to me when I'm no longer here? I can't seem to understand. I can't seem to cope. In ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Winter-forest
picture is not my style, but I must say the contrast is naturally well. I assume by looking this photo was not edited and for that i give you kudos ...
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: Actuality v. Reality: An Essay Upon More than Worlds.
What if in actuality we are the center of the universe? since we have so little intelligence, we have no way of knowing. What if there is no grador scale ...
Jul 8, 2008
