User avatar

WintryOz

WintryOz

  • Welcome Mat Re: The noob has joined :)

    Thank you guys so much for welcoming me :) This place already feels like home! (But a new home in which I still don't know where the light switches are ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The noob has joined :)

    Thanks :) I hope so too

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The noob has joined :)

    Hi five awesome person! Let's both be socially awkward together. :P

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The noob has joined :)

    Thank you :) I might take you up on that sometime :)

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The noob has joined :)

    Same here >.

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The noob has joined :)

    Sooo, what are you up to?

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The noob has joined :)

    I will check them out. Thank you so much. I've just figured out the request for reviews page and have posted there asking if anybody wants to be reviewed :D ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The noob has joined :)

    This place is huge! That really intimidates a socially awkward person like me :mrgreen: I wonder what one really does on hear for fun.

    Dec 8, 2013


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos