User avatar

Winter_A

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Winter

    Winter Thank you for the coffee Part 1 Winter came early that year. It was only mid may and the weather was already bleak, bitter and unpredictable. The streets were ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blank eye

    Wow, That was good. I'm new here so I don't think I should be making corrections to your work when I can't even correct mine. You seem to be able ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Still Untitled- Part 1!

    I like it but then again i am very new to this. My grammar is horrible but the people here sound like they are going to whip me into shape. ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Aquamarine, Thanks for the help. I better get reviewing. :smt003

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, I'm new to The Young Writers Society and i just want to meet some people who also like writing. Could someone please explain the point system, i really don't ...

    Sep 19, 2009


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein