User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Writing Tips Re: A literature site I found! Writing Tips.

    Lotsa good grammar tips and such here.

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Adverbs...

    The real problem with adverbs is that while they may seem to increase the impact of a verb in reality, at least most of the time, they do not. One ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    i'm not sure what you mean by inappropriate. there are alot of young adult books that have swearing, not only talk about sex but describe sex (such as in Forever ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Practice

    An interesting tidbit I heard from Charles de Lint at Milehicon is not to overexert yourself. That if you exaust your resevoir of creativity one day then you will have ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I've written quite a bit of fantasy. But reading Charles de Lint I've become increasinly interested in bringing fantasy elements into a realistic, modern setting. It's a genre he calls ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue

    I've heard, and believe, that good dialog is not nessisarily how people talk every day but sort of the highlights of conversations. You sort of create a heightened sense of ...

    Nov 30, 2004


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother