User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Media Reviews Re: Death at Death's Door

    Sounds interesting. But what age group would you suggest this to? I guess its slighly on the mature side. Maybe like 13 and up.

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Slayers: The Ruby Eye

    The first of fifteen novels that inspired the anime series Slayers are now being released in paperback form where ever fine graphic novels are available (at least in Amercia). The ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Crow by Jay O'Barr

    A classic graphic novel that I remember first reading when I was about twelve years old when a friend loaned it to me. I picked it up a few days ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Death at Death's Door

    A graphic novel with art and story by Jill Thompson. Its the mythic story that asks what would happen if Lucifer decided to give up the power of hell and ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    And here I thought I didn't understand Color of Magic because I was a dumb American.

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: The Riftwar Saga, anyone? Who's a Fiest fan?

    I read Magician Apprentice and Master and loved them both. The third book I never finished because the sneaky guy went and changed main characters on me. I miss Pug ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I read Color of Magic and was amused. Unfortunatly I have a couple of friends who will not SHUT UP about Terry Pratchet and as a result I'm totally burnt ...

    Nov 30, 2004


Moo.
— Cow