User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    Currently this is the top 100 banned and challenged books acording to the American Library Association. Take a look and argue for or against these choices. Keep in mind that ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Perra you should try watching Veronica Mars. The writing is really good. Its simillar to Buffy and Angel style dialog. I was really impressed with it tonight. Its on Teusdays ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Yeah. She's cute. I watch Lost but I can't remember any character names. Just titles I made like the pregnant girl, the Korean couple, that scruffy guy who's a prick ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    I've just started watching Veronica Mars for the first time and I'm loving it. I was wondering if anyone else likes the show. I'm also adicted to Lost, Stargate SG-1, ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Is Kate the girl with dark hair?

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    There's so many anime I love that it would take too much space to post them all. Some classic faves are Fushigi Yuugi Tenchi Muyo El Hazard Cowboy Bebop Trigun ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Everyone's got 'em, so who's your's? They can be actors, musical artists, authors, poets, models ect.... My personal favorites are... Christina Ricci Kirsten Dunst Scarlett Johansson Milia Jovavich an

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    What I want to know is what happened to the Sprite Remix Tropical flavor. That was my favorite soda and then they traded it for inferiour berry flavor. Why must ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any Movies Lately?

    I loved The Incredibles. Brad Bird is so awesome (he's the same writer/directer as The Iron Giant anothe great animated movie) also I rented Whale Rider throgh Netflix. That's a ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing

    Agreed. Galatea told me a rule of thumb for forums is to reply to two posts before you make one of your own. It takes a little thought but constructive ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    My favorite band beyond the shadow of a doubt always has been.... The Beatles I'm also really fond of Nirvana Nine Inch Nails (If Beatles is #1 NIN is #2) ...

    Nov 30, 2004


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic