User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Ooh. Actor's Studio is great! I wanne be in that class. :cry: I think my favorite was the one where they had the cast of The Simpsons on. That was ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Ol' Fashion Realistic Fiction

    Do the Confessions of Georgia Nicholson count as realistic fiction? To be honest, I don't read realistic fiction that much, so why am I even posting? No dragons, no spaceships, ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Ol' Fashion Realistic Fiction

    Well the book takes place at Merryweather High School (I think all her books do). Well the story is about Melissa trying to cope with her first year of high ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Christian Bale, eh? You'll have to see the new Batman movie that's coming out next year then. He has potential to be the best actor to don the cowl (not ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I think Timeline might fall under historical fiction. Because of time travel I'd say science fiction.

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Ol' Fashion Realistic Fiction

    There's actually some really good fiction books I've read recently. Speak by Laura Halse Anderson Whale Talk (except for the last four or five pages) by Chris Crutcher Stop Pretending ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    I'm in. (As long as I don't have to wear the french maid outfit again.)

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    You all have very valid points, but I would like to point out and emphasis the point that these books are NOT JUST BANNED FOR KIDS. They have been taken ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    I don't know if I have a specific order of books. there's just a bunch of books I really enjoy, such as.... Harry Potter series by JK Rowling Assassn's Apprentice ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    In Waifs and Strays there's a vampire story that's one of the best short stories in the collection. Its about a teen vampire names Appolina who is sort of a ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Yep I forgot to mention Priness Mononoke and Spirite Away too. I love all Miyazaki filmls thought. Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, and My Neighbor Totoro

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    And I'm forgetting a few shows too I also like... The Simpsons Drawn Together Malcolm in the Middle and Arrested Development (the most underrated show EVER! And by that I ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    I've actually been taking a Young Adult Lit class and there are several books I found that are really good that can be found in your local Teen Literature section. ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Research Project - Help!

    I know it seems like a big paper, but you might want to narrow your topic quite abit. Abnomral Disorders isn't a paper, its like a lifetime of study. I'd ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    I listen to many types of music. Going to work one day I listened to the local jazz station and listened to a good forty minutes or so of folk ...

    Dec 1, 2004


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster