User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Mushy Song?

    Kissed by a Rose, by Seal My Heart Will Go On, by Celine Dion (There's a version that has bits of While I have to violently disagree with Celine Dion. ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Mushy Song?

    We've all talked about our favorite songs in general, but what about those mushy songs that make us sigh with a longing for impossibly lovey dovy musical style love? What's ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite John Hughes movie

    Well I'm glad some people have seen these movies. I feel old now.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Ah, don't remind me of the movie, don't remind me. Please. I haven't seen it, but I have NO plans on it. Just the previews alone made me want to ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Poem

    Sir Gawain and the Green Knight trans. by Marie Borroff A very old story of the Arthurian knight Gawain and his confrontation with an ancient Celtic God. A wonderful story ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Here's an interesting theory. The universe is God and we are the universe. In the beginning the universe questioned its existance and came into being. It places a mythology into ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    And Charlize Theron. She's going to be Aeon Flux. And while she doesn't look anything like the old animated character she looks soooooooooooo hot in that outfit. ::drooooooooool::

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    The true importance of religion is not is what is true and not true, but its in looking at what the hidden truth is. All religions must have a grain ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Through some serious ponderings and searchings I have found myself to be pretty much straight heterosexual. But actually I think being bisexual is the way to be. Because then everyone's ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Howl's Moving Castle is being made into an animated film by Miyazaki Haoyo (director of Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away).

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Ooooh Nicole Kidman. I forgot to mention her. Uma Thurman. How can I not have listed Uma Thurman. Speaking of chicks who kick ass I also forgot... Lucy Liu Zhang ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite John Hughes movie

    The teen comedies that John Hughes wrote/directed are arguably some of the best and most beloved ever made. But what's your favorite? Mine is The Breakfast Club, followed closely by ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    I supose now that you mention it Bale is pretty hunky. I hadn't really thought of it before. Johnny Depp on the other hand.... I think I like him a ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    I unfortnantly haven't seen the Robin Williams episode. I'm sure it was awesome though. The Mike Myers episode was excellent as well. It suprised me how focused of a actor ...

    Dec 8, 2004


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic