User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    That poem is a song. Its kind of an alllusion to The Breakfast Club. And it comes up later.

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Research Project - Help!

    I know it seems like a big paper, but you might want to narrow your topic quite abit. Abnomral Disorders isn't a paper, its like a lifetime of study. I'd ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    I listen to many types of music. Going to work one day I listened to the local jazz station and listened to a good forty minutes or so of folk ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    Currently this is the top 100 banned and challenged books acording to the American Library Association. Take a look and argue for or against these choices. Keep in mind that ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    i'm not sure what you mean by inappropriate. there are alot of young adult books that have swearing, not only talk about sex but describe sex (such as in Forever ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Perra you should try watching Veronica Mars. The writing is really good. Its simillar to Buffy and Angel style dialog. I was really impressed with it tonight. Its on Teusdays ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Yeah. She's cute. I watch Lost but I can't remember any character names. Just titles I made like the pregnant girl, the Korean couple, that scruffy guy who's a prick ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    I've just started watching Veronica Mars for the first time and I'm loving it. I was wondering if anyone else likes the show. I'm also adicted to Lost, Stargate SG-1, ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Scripts Re: The Perfect Life

    I thought I'd start off this section with a script I wrote for a playwrite coarse. Oh yes, contains strong language. Most things I write do now that I think ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Is Kate the girl with dark hair?

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    There's so many anime I love that it would take too much space to post them all. Some classic faves are Fushigi Yuugi Tenchi Muyo El Hazard Cowboy Bebop Trigun ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Everyone's got 'em, so who's your's? They can be actors, musical artists, authors, poets, models ect.... My personal favorites are... Christina Ricci Kirsten Dunst Scarlett Johansson Milia Jovavich an

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Wish

    I want to go through this story with a finer toothed comb at some point because like other people have said there are some good things in here. I have ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    And here I thought I didn't understand Color of Magic because I was a dumb American.

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sun Prophet

    Fair enough. Part of critiques is knowing that you don't have to do everything that everyone suggests.

    Nov 30, 2004


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle