User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Media Reviews Re: The Crow by Jay O'Barr

    A classic graphic novel that I remember first reading when I was about twelve years old when a friend loaned it to me. I picked it up a few days ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    I'm in. (As long as I don't have to wear the french maid outfit again.)

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    You all have very valid points, but I would like to point out and emphasis the point that these books are NOT JUST BANNED FOR KIDS. They have been taken ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    I have an idea of where you're going with the song, and i like it. have you considered making the year of it's release be the year of Hana's death? ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    3 You know nothing about me . The words came again on a cold breeze. It was five minutes after midnight when Jason formed the rift between the mortal world ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Death at Death's Door

    A graphic novel with art and story by Jill Thompson. Its the mythic story that asks what would happen if Lucifer decided to give up the power of hell and ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Adverbs...

    The real problem with adverbs is that while they may seem to increase the impact of a verb in reality, at least most of the time, they do not. One ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    I don't know if I have a specific order of books. there's just a bunch of books I really enjoy, such as.... Harry Potter series by JK Rowling Assassn's Apprentice ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    In Waifs and Strays there's a vampire story that's one of the best short stories in the collection. Its about a teen vampire names Appolina who is sort of a ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Doki Doki ~ Disclaimer: Rated R

    First of all I'm glad you enjoyed it. Its the only piece of flash fiction I've ever written that I actually like. Actually I'm sorry to say that this is ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Suzhou

    If I were to have read this piece in a poetry anthology I would be suprised to hear that the one who wrote it is only 18 years old. It ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Yep I forgot to mention Priness Mononoke and Spirite Away too. I love all Miyazaki filmls thought. Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, and My Neighbor Totoro

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    And I'm forgetting a few shows too I also like... The Simpsons Drawn Together Malcolm in the Middle and Arrested Development (the most underrated show EVER! And by that I ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    I've actually been taking a Young Adult Lit class and there are several books I found that are really good that can be found in your local Teen Literature section. ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    2. The main football field was lit by the half faded moon in the blue night sky. The four wanderers made a noisy clank, clank as they walked across the ...

    Dec 2, 2004


something quotable
— yuuki