User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    hm...very intriguing...thats all i can really say...intriguing. when it comes to stories, however, im not necessarily good with commenting and suggesting. however, the way that the characters talk see

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Through some serious ponderings and searchings I have found myself to be pretty much straight heterosexual. But actually I think being bisexual is the way to be. Because then everyone's ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Howl's Moving Castle is being made into an animated film by Miyazaki Haoyo (director of Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away).

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Ooooh Nicole Kidman. I forgot to mention her. Uma Thurman. How can I not have listed Uma Thurman. Speaking of chicks who kick ass I also forgot... Lucy Liu Zhang ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite John Hughes movie

    The teen comedies that John Hughes wrote/directed are arguably some of the best and most beloved ever made. But what's your favorite? Mine is The Breakfast Club, followed closely by ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    I supose now that you mention it Bale is pretty hunky. I hadn't really thought of it before. Johnny Depp on the other hand.... I think I like him a ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    I unfortnantly haven't seen the Robin Williams episode. I'm sure it was awesome though. The Mike Myers episode was excellent as well. It suprised me how focused of a actor ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Ooh. Actor's Studio is great! I wanne be in that class. :cry: I think my favorite was the one where they had the cast of The Simpsons on. That was ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Ol' Fashion Realistic Fiction

    Do the Confessions of Georgia Nicholson count as realistic fiction? To be honest, I don't read realistic fiction that much, so why am I even posting? No dragons, no spaceships, ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Ol' Fashion Realistic Fiction

    Well the book takes place at Merryweather High School (I think all her books do). Well the story is about Melissa trying to cope with her first year of high ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Christian Bale, eh? You'll have to see the new Batman movie that's coming out next year then. He has potential to be the best actor to don the cowl (not ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I think Timeline might fall under historical fiction. Because of time travel I'd say science fiction.

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Ol' Fashion Realistic Fiction

    There's actually some really good fiction books I've read recently. Speak by Laura Halse Anderson Whale Talk (except for the last four or five pages) by Chris Crutcher Stop Pretending ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    Cameron Reeves… what can I say about the kid? Well for one thing, he’s about the smartest guy I’ve ever met. Lord knows if I mention the Aeneid to any ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    Sorry to triple post, but I want to put up another chapter. 4. Marie’s eyes widened and her body erupted in a cold sweat as if she had just awakened ...

    Dec 5, 2004


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening