User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Scripts Re: The Perfect Life

    I feel kind of silly that that was still in there. This play has been perfromed in not one but two of my classes.

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    His face was down turned, "His face was turned downward," there's not a particular reason for this change. Just the phrase down turned rubs me the wrong way for a ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    I have nothing against description. But you do have to tell a tight story and everything has to have a purpose. In fact I think that this story, if anything, ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Winter, I'd like you to check out my post when you've got the time. Its 'Chapter 1 of the Regicide'. One of the things we have to bear in mind ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Here's an interesting theory. The universe is God and we are the universe. In the beginning the universe questioned its existance and came into being. It places a mythology into ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just A Tragic Flaw

    the little girl with french braids Capitalize French Tyler gave in to his better judgement and began to speak judgment Quietly sipping her raspberry Italian Soda, Madeleine turned her head ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    5. “Did I touch a nerve, Hana?” Jason changed his approach. The specter stood up, dusted off her jeans as a habit, and looked squarely into the shaman’s eyes. “Leave ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Chapter One critique continues. It was well-paid work, if he was truthful, and the money allowed him to buy enough food despite the famine, because the cities were well stocked, ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    And Charlize Theron. She's going to be Aeon Flux. And while she doesn't look anything like the old animated character she looks soooooooooooo hot in that outfit. ::drooooooooool::

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    The true importance of religion is not is what is true and not true, but its in looking at what the hidden truth is. All religions must have a grain ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laying on the Floor

    Yes. I like. Some lines still seem a bit long for the piece. but indentation of some of the smaller lines might give it a good look too. (unfortunanly indentation ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    I was wondering if 'grey' meant 'gray' to us weird folks. It does. I'll add that to my list. 1) civilised, civilized *note Fire is English. He uses a purer ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Alright. Here' my critique of Chapter One. The night had been chosen well, as it was pitch black, no moon there to disrupt the advantage of darkness. as black as ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laying on the Floor

    warmed by the splash of light upon the floor cut upon the floor. just warmed by the splash of light its the glistening faery wings of spring as much as ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Vanilla

    ...I didn’t make it to my stay room on board for about an hour after departure. Wordy consider revising. And there I stayed for a full sixty minutes. Consider cutting ...

    Dec 9, 2004


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson