User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Seeker of the Blade

    The sun's radiance blessed this land, warmth was not great, but it sunk deep. I'm not sure that this means. It reads aloud very akwardly. Lemme give a shot at ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Mushy Song?

    Kissed by a Rose, by Seal My Heart Will Go On, by Celine Dion (There's a version that has bits of While I have to violently disagree with Celine Dion. ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    I never would have guessed. :wink:

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Metamorphoses

    Thanks alot. Yes the critiques were a big help and I made most of the changes already. Tell me what you think. As for repeating the ash it was intentional ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    While I don't think my feelings are as strong as your's Tess. Paris Hilton does tend to annoy the snot out of me. Athough she wasn't bad when she appeared ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    6. “The practice field was were Hana and Derrick first made love.” Marie shocked herself at the suddenness of her epiphany. She blushed a little after saying it in front ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Mushy Song?

    We've all talked about our favorite songs in general, but what about those mushy songs that make us sigh with a longing for impossibly lovey dovy musical style love? What's ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite John Hughes movie

    Well I'm glad some people have seen these movies. I feel old now.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Why me?

    This poem sounds like a Linkin Park song. You can interpret that anyway you want. One quick little logistic thing. I have gotten this view for such a long time, ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    In my opionion there aren't any bad words. Just bad intentions. They're just words. I use swearing in my writing because that's how most people talk. At least how people ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Metamorphoses

    This poem contain mythical allusions and are from Ovid's Metamorphasis. Hense the title. Its a great classic work that has been overlooked in favor of such plays and epic poems ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cutting Edge

    I wrote this poem at work, about work. (I'm working at a CompUSA) language pg-13 Cutting Edge Wireless, high-speed internet Bluetooth, PDA, HP, PalmOne plays mp3, wva, avi, and bmp ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Ah, don't remind me of the movie, don't remind me. Please. I haven't seen it, but I have NO plans on it. Just the previews alone made me want to ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Poem

    Sir Gawain and the Green Knight trans. by Marie Borroff A very old story of the Arthurian knight Gawain and his confrontation with an ancient Celtic God. A wonderful story ...

    Dec 12, 2004


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire