User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    Actually I have seen part of the sex tape. What? I was bored. At least part of it. I don't recomend it. It was pretty boring. As if there were ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fall in Love too Fast

    I fall in love too fast it’s a scientific fact that my heart falls into my chest when I see her walk by. The circles of her hips creates an ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled Optimist Poem

    Love for sake of love? Perhaps. Do not look upon my sad and miserable heart do not look with pity for the within the blackness there holds a bit of ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Interstellar Highway

    I traveled down the interstellar highway I wanted to see you on the other side. You with hips like planets, and eyes like starstuff radiant in aurora fire Solarflares of ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: A literature site I found! Writing Tips.

    Lotsa good grammar tips and such here.

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Road Trip - School Spirit Continuation

    2. “I can’t believe you talked me into this.” Thomas moaned from behind the wheel of his parent’s brand new 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan. Cherry red. Just waxed. Super-clean interior. ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Road Trip - School Spirit Continuation

    Thank you for this critique. I will go through and make grammar corrections forthwidth (meaning when I have time.) To be honest this story thus far is long short story ...

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Ok, I have a few things to say so I'm going to say them. Have you ever heard of the platapus theory of proving god doesn't exist? Yeah well its ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Road Trip - School Spirit Continuation

    Road Trip 1. The shadowy grass made a wet squish with each step. Thomas followed Rocky as they crossed the soccer field. “So,” Thomas said. “Where exactly are we going?” ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    8. Marie was surprised that Jason stopped involving himself when she came into contact with Hana. That feeling faded less that a second later when her mind merged with Hana’s. ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    7. “—There’s nothing you can do about it.” Hana replied. “You’re wrong. There is always something that can be done.” Jason said, nearly at the same time Marie said much ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 & 3 (yay! got 3 done!) of Regicide

    Each time it was re-told, the details grew more exaggerated, until the dead trio had been drug through the bars and savagely beaten, dying when their brains splattered on the ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 100 members now!

    102 now and counting

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: pip's song

    they black the sky black isn't really working for me as a verb. blacken the sky? when on of my sex not of my sex one of my sex? filling ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Title to be decided

    I'd just like to start off by saying that this is honestly one of the best pieces of fiction I've seen on this site. Its clever, its clear, its vitually ...

    Dec 14, 2004


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)