User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: School aka Prison

    YAY! I like Codename: Kids Next Door! Its good that cartoons are actually doing something to promote creativity rather than quell it.

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Doki Doki ~ Disclaimer: Rated R

    This story contains strong sexual language and innuendo. It would probably be rated R, but all things considered its pretty innocent. Doki-doki Cassidy Timberland - to me, the name said ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    My favorite band beyond the shadow of a doubt always has been.... The Beatles I'm also really fond of Nirvana Nine Inch Nails (If Beatles is #1 NIN is #2) ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: feeling like ophelia *working title!*

    I still love this poem. Although I agree that the first verse looks a bit too crowded a few lines seem longer than they should be for a nice look. ...

    Nov 30, 2004


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves