-
Re: School Spirit
This story has some language that may be not be aproprate for 13 and younger. Will you recognize me? Call my name or walk on by Rain keeps falling, rain ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Street Shaman - Strong Language PG-13
This story contains some adult language 13 and up I'll say. First off, I think I should explain a few things to the reader. The world isn't the place you ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: HOPE
Okay. There's a few things I have to mention first off. First paragraph: The word paper is in that first paragraph like four or five times. The fact that paper ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: The Riftwar Saga, anyone? Who's a Fiest fan?
I read Magician Apprentice and Master and loved them both. The third book I never finished because the sneaky guy went and changed main characters on me. I miss Pug ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: The Sun Prophet
There was a definent sword and sorcery feel to the piece and Ravin comes across well as a reluctant hero. There is promise to this idea but to me it ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Writing Practice
An interesting tidbit I heard from Charles de Lint at Milehicon is not to overexert yourself. That if you exaust your resevoir of creativity one day then you will have ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi
What I want to know is what happened to the Sprite Remix Tropical flavor. That was my favorite soda and then they traded it for inferiour berry flavor. Why must ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Seen any Movies Lately?
I loved The Incredibles. Brad Bird is so awesome (he's the same writer/directer as The Iron Giant anothe great animated movie) also I rented Whale Rider throgh Netflix. That's a ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Jilly (may offend)
Oh my God! That was terrible! And I amost hate myself because I can't stop laughing about it. "When I shot it came out her nose." Man that's some messed ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
I read Color of Magic and was amused. Unfortunatly I have a couple of friends who will not SHUT UP about Terry Pratchet and as a result I'm totally burnt ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: How DO you write?
I've written quite a bit of fantasy. But reading Charles de Lint I've become increasinly interested in bringing fantasy elements into a realistic, modern setting. It's a genre he calls ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Reviewing
Agreed. Galatea told me a rule of thumb for forums is to reply to two posts before you make one of your own. It takes a little thought but constructive ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Over 13: The AIM Tango
I did like. It really captures the emotions and feelings of what goes on in those AIM conversations. Although I thought it went on a bit too long. What might ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Dialogue
I've heard, and believe, that good dialog is not nessisarily how people talk every day but sort of the highlights of conversations. You sort of create a heightened sense of ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Taria and the Talisman Part 1
I'm sorry to say I wasn't crazy about this story. There's a decent amount of good dialog but some of it is obvious exposistion. Plus there's alot of telling and ...
Nov 30, 2004
