-
Re: The Birthday Massacre
While scouring the p2p servers for a copy of the Neverending Story theme I came across a wonderful indie band that I think everyone should check out. They're called "The ...
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged
Ties are cool... I didn't realize who she was until a couple a days ago where I looked up her songs on iTunes. :S Actually I agree. The one thing ...
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: Knight Templars Honurary Souls or Satanic Being
I don't know much about them but until yesterday i always assumed they were devout Christians but now because of one movie my opinion more fluid. So were the Knight ...
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged
She still sucks. Avril was never punk. She's a pop princess in a plaid skirt and tie.
Sep 2, 2005 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
Don't own and iPod. Don't care to. Probably never will.
Sep 2, 2005 -
Re: Reel Big Fish...
Also two good songs are from the Baseketball soundtrack... "Beer" and their cover of A-Ha's "Take on Me". Yeah I've been listening to RBF for ages they're one of my ...
Sep 1, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Beatle Songs
1. Blackbird 2. Happiness is Warm Gun 3. While My Guitar Gently Weeps 4. Yesterday 5. Hey Jude 6. Something 7. Help 8. In My Life 9. Here Comes the ...
Sep 1, 2005 -
Re: Boondock Saints
I first found out about Boondock Saints sometime back in 2001. One of the characters in an RP group I started at UNC was really into the movie and wanted ...
Sep 1, 2005 -
Re: Death at Death's Door
Sounds interesting. But what age group would you suggest this to? I guess its slighly on the mature side. Maybe like 13 and up.
Jan 9, 2005 -
Re: Slayers: The Ruby Eye
The first of fifteen novels that inspired the anime series Slayers are now being released in paperback form where ever fine graphic novels are available (at least in Amercia). The ...
Jan 6, 2005 -
Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways
I agree with faith, Breaking the Habit and Numb music/ music videos are awesome. Otherwise, I don't like Linkin Park. Love Green Day, though. :) I just discovered them recently, ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways
green day used to rule,now they suck. after american idiot is all bad I like old Green Day as well. Then they went to pop punk and sucked it up ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
Have you played any other systems? Right now I have two D&D campagns going and one Vampire: The Requiem. I've also played Shadowrun, Legend of the Five Rings, Big Eyes, ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
I got all the 3.5 books as soon as they came out. They have the updates online though. The changes are very minimal, but the Ranger and Paladin classes got ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
Yay! I was in a dry spot of roleplaying for a bit, but now I'm in three campains a week. Are you playing the newest 3.5 system or an older ...
Jan 5, 2005
