User avatar

Wildspark

  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Deadbeats

    Thanks lol

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Deadbeats

    I'm glad that you liked it haha.

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Deadbeats

    Thanks for the help and I'm glad that you liked it.

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Deadbeats

    Okay, I fix the things that you mentioned. Thanks for the advice

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Her Name Was Jessica

    Thanks and it's okay haha

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Her Name Was Jessica

    Thanks haha :)

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Her Name Was Jessica

    Thanks for the critique

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Her Name Was Jessica

    Thanks for the critique

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Her Name Was Jessica

    I didn't realize that I changed the tense. Thanks for pointing that out. I actually like writing dark stories, but I wanted to try something different for once haha.

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Her Name Was Jessica

    Thanks, I decided to change that line.

    Jan 12, 2014


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders